A service provided by the BC Centre for Disease Control



Home / Answered Questions / What can I do for premature ejackulation?

What can I do for premature ejackulation?


Premature ejaculation can be a common concern for men.

Our service specialises in sexually transmitted infections (STI), so we do not have expertise in this area.

It can be difficult to give suggestions over the internet for this concern as a health professional would need to take many different factors into consideration. For example person’s age, how long does sex last, medical history, any medication, expectations etc…

There are a number of health professionals in BC that can help with this concern. Let us know what area you are in and we can provide you with a list of health professionals.

Given that it is a common concern you could also go see your family doctor if you feel comfortable discussing it with them. They may have some knowledge in this area or could refer you to someone who does.

Please leave a comment to let us know if this answers your question or if you need more information.

Health Nurse

For other readers, please feel free to leave a comment, or let us know if this was helpful.