Ask us

You are here

*branching off previous q.* the discharge is more elastic-y and retracts, not slimy

Hi again,

I am pretty sure this is branching off of this previous question about changes in vaginal discharge. Thank you for giving us some extra information. Our advice is to go and get a check up at your own healthcare provider or at an STI clinic. We can't give you a diagnosis without an exam and testing - it might be an infection, or it might be completely normal. The key thing is to get checked so that you know for sure and can get treatment if needed.

Please let us know if you need more information,

Health Nurse


This answer was posted on April 14, 2014

Was this helpful? Please tell us why
Categories: STI Symptoms
Search more on: discharge

Community comments

No comments yet.

Add a comment

Log in to post comments