A service provided by the BC Centre for Disease Control
Can your doctors write prescriptions? I'm getting am IUD but my period just passed and my cervix wont be open enough... Cytotec can help....

I recommend you seek medical attention at a walk in clinic and I can also refer you to the Willow Women's Clinic where you can discuss options regarding your IUD. Below I provided you with the link.




Does this answer your question? Please let us know.


This answer was posted on July 9, 2019
This answer was updated on July 12, 2019

Community comments

No comments yet.

Add a comment

Log in or register to post comments