Ask us

You are here

Hey, I have a bit of vaginal discharge and some bumps I'm pretty sure are just pimple from shaving but there's a bit of an itch. Is it a big enough thing to have to go to the hospital or I'm I just starting to get a yeast infection


It’s difficult to say what could be happening. A health professional would need to ask you some questions, do an exam and take some tests to see what is going on. It’s possible it could just be something like a yeast infection or something else could be happening as well. If you are concerned that an STI may have been passed to you just request an STI test when you visit the clinic.

I would suggest you see your family doctor, walk in clinic or you could also have a look at our clinic finder as well. Let us know if you need help finding a clinic in your area.

Please leave a comment to let us know if this answers your question or if you need more information.

Health Nurse

For other readers, please feel free to leave a comment, or let us know if this was helpful.

This answer was posted on March 29, 2017

Was this helpful? Please tell us why
Search more on: yeast

Community comments

No comments yet.

Add a comment

Log in or register to post comments