A service provided by the BC Centre for Disease Control
I am seeking a gay or bi friendly Doctor who is taking new patients in the DT area. I recently moved to Vancouver.

 Most physicians within the lower mainland are well versed with the health needs of people who identify as GLBT2S. Below I have provided links to clinics that we would recommend patients who seek queer competent healthcare providers




Does this answer your question? Please let us know. 


This answer was posted on July 7, 2019
This answer was updated on July 12, 2019

Community comments

No comments yet.

Add a comment

Log in or register to post comments