A service provided by the BC Centre for Disease Control
I have a genital herpes from last 3 year can i get government job like teacher, police pvt ltd company and can i apply job to foreign country can i get the visa with this sti deases please answer me thank you mam

Hi, having genital herpes does not prevent you from travelling, getting a visa or applying for employment. Genital herpes is not tested for by immigration services. 

This answer was posted on September 13, 2018

Community comments

No comments yet.

Add a comment

Log in or register to post comments