A service provided by the BC Centre for Disease Control
I may have chlamydia or UTI because it hurts a little when I urinate. Can this be dealt with right at the clinic.

Hi, yes it can. If you go to an STI clinic, you can have your symptoms assessed, do testing and also be treated right away to cover possible chlamydia or gonorrhea infection. To find a clinic near you, please see  https://smartsexresource.com/get-tested/clinic-finder

Let us know if this does not answer your question or if you have any more questions or concerns.
Health Nurse

This answer was posted on April 24, 2019

Community comments

No comments yet.

Add a comment

Log in or register to post comments