A service provided by the BC Centre for Disease Control
Should I get tested after tiny drop of blood fall into my eyes?

Hi, and thanks for your question
It would be very unlikely that an infection would get spread this way. Generally speaking, sexually transmitted infections are transmitted through sexual contact, not through the mode you describe. Of course if you have continuing concerns you could visit your family doctor for further assessment and follow up

Let us know if this does not answer your question or if you have any more questions or concerns.
Health Nurse

This answer was posted on March 13, 2019

Community comments

No comments yet.

Add a comment

Log in or register to post comments