To book an appointment, please call 604-707-5600.
A limited number of drop-in appointments are available from Monday to Friday (Saturdays are by appointment only). We will do our best to accommodate drop-ins, but are not able to guarantee availability. Appointments are recommended.
STI Express Testing
Express Testing is a convenient and fast way to get routine STI/HIV tests. This service is available for chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, syphilis and Hepatitis C. When you arrive:
• You will fill out a short questionnaire at the clinic to determine which tests will be offered. Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete the questionnaire.
• Express testing appointments are booked every 20 minutes so if you arrive late we may need to reschedule your appointment.
• A medical lab assistant will provide testing kits and instructions on how to self-collect swabs from the throat, rectum, and/or vagina (internal genitals).
• You will not be seeing a nurse during this appointment.
If any of the following applies to you, then express testing is NOT for you and we recommend calling the clinic to book an appointment with a nurse:
• Experiencing symptoms of an STI.
• You have been told by a partner or public health nurse that you are a contact to an STI and you require testing and treatment.
• You have had a recent condomless encounter and are wanting to access HIV Post-Exposure Prophylaxis or emergency contraception.
• You are not comfortable with self-collection of swabs from the throat, rectum and/or vagina (internal genitals).
• You would like to speak to a nurse for any other reason.
Please call 604-707-5600 during main clinic hours to book – by appointment only.
COVID-19 Safety Protocol
A medical mask is optional and can be provided to you for your visit. If you develop symptoms that could be related to Covid-19, influenza or a cold prior to your appointment please call to reschedule.