The BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS is offering another installment in their HIV/AIDS Webinar Learning Series.
When: Wednesday, December 4, 2013, 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM PST
Where: Register online at www4.gotomeeting.com/register/827407383 Webinar ID: 827-407-383
- Glen Bradford (Positive Living BC)
- Mary Petty (IDC Providence Health)
- Dr. Silvia Guillemi (BC-CfE)
- Helen Kang (BC-CfE) – moderator
By the end of the webinar, participants will:
- Understand why the first care encounter is so important
- Understand the barriers to seeking or accessing care
- Know the next steps in primary care
- Know what clinical resources and community supports are available
If you cannot join the webinar on December 4, the recorded session will be accessible on the BC-CfE website at www.cfenet.ubc.ca/clinical-activities/education-training/webinars.
The HIV/AIDS Webinar Learning Series is a partnership between the BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS (BC-CfE) and Positive Living BC. The goal of the Series is to empower people living with HIV and to improve their quality of life by providing them and health care providers with up-to-date treatment information related to HIV/AIDS. Sessions will bring together experts to share their knowledge and provide a forum for interaction, dialogue and mutual learning.