You are here
Abbotsford Options for Sexual Health Clinic
104 - 34194 Marshall Road
Abbotsford, BC V2S 5E4Canada
Drop-in Hours: Sunday:
- COVID 19 UPDATE: After careful consideration, and to protect the health of our clients and staff, we have decided to limit our clinics to provide only essential services which include:
- - Contraceptive access
- - Urgent Symptomatic STI treatment
- - Urgent STI Testing/Pregnancy testing
- Most services will be initiated via telephone assessments. Since clinic hours may suddenly change, please check back here regularly for updates.
- For non-essential services, please call (1-800-739-7367) or email optionsforsexualhealth.org/sex-sense/ Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Free with MSP
Languages spoken: English, Punjabi
- STI testing and treatment
- HIV testing
- Birth control
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy counseling
- Pregnancy test
- Free condoms
- Pap testing
- Annual exams and STI testing are available once a month by appointment only.
- The specific services provided in each of our clinics are clinician dependent and may vary from clinic to clinic.