You are here
Abbotsford Options for Sexual Health Clinic
104 - 34194 Marshall Road
Abbotsford, BC V2S 5E4Canada
Contact: 604-302-4734 during clinic hours only
Drop-in Hours: Sunday:
- COVID 19 UPDATE: Effective June 1st, we are resuming the option of in-clinic, non-urgent services, like Pap tests, IUD insertions, etc., for essential sexual and reproductive health care.
- Thank you for your patience and for supporting our staff in keeping you and themselves safe. We are doing all we can to see as many patients as possible, safely.
- If services are not specifically listed here, to find out what is available at this clinic, please call Sex Sense on 1-800-739-7367 toll-free.
- Clinical services will be based on the availability of clinical staff, and the ability to meet the requirements for social distancing.
- Most services will be initiated via telephone assessments. Since clinic hours may suddenly change, please check regularly for updates.
- We will still offer care via telephone assessment as a first choice for decreasing asymptomatic COVID transmission risk.
Free with MSP
Languages spoken: English, Punjabi
- STI testing and treatment
- HIV testing
- Birth control
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy counseling
- Pregnancy test
- Free condoms
- Pap testing
- Annual exams and STI testing are available once a month by appointment only.
- The specific services provided in each of our clinics are clinician dependent and may vary from clinic to clinic.