You are here
Abbotsford Options for Sexual Health Clinic
104 - 34194 Marshall Road
Abbotsford, BC V2S 5E4Canada
Contact: 604-302-4734 during clinic hours only
Drop-in Hours: Sunday:
- Drop-in ONLY. Important Update: Please call the clinic number (604-302-4734) during clinic hours before coming to the clinic, as we have to do a COVID-19 screening before we are able to see clients in the clinic.
- The pre-screening helps ensure we can see and provide care to clients in the most efficient and effective way possible.. We may not be able to provide the services without this pre-screening. Thank you for understanding.
- Effective June 1st, we are resuming the option of in-clinic, non-urgent services for essential sexual and reproductive health care With safety measures in place, most of our clinics can see patients for birth control, STI testing and treatment,
- pregnancy testing and options, and Pap testing. Clinical services will be based on the availability of clinical staff, and the ability to meet the requirements for social distancing.
- If the specific service you are seeking is not listed here, please call Sex Sense on 1-800-739-7367 toll-free to confirm that this clinic is able to offer the service you require.
Free with MSP
Languages spoken: English, Punjabi
- STI testing and treatment
- HIV testing
- Birth control
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy counseling
- Pregnancy test
- Free condoms
- Pap testing
- Annual exams and STI testing are available once a month by appointment only.
- The specific services provided in each of our clinics are clinician dependent and may vary from clinic to clinic.