You are here
Abbotsford Options for Sexual Health Clinic
104 - 34194 Marshall Road
Abbotsford, BC V2S 5E4Canada
Contact: 604-302-4734 during clinic hours only
Drop-in Hours: Sunday:
- Please note: This clinic does not have any available pap testing appointments. Our waiting list is full at this time. Please check back here for further updates. Thank you for your patience.
- Drop-in for all services EXCEPT pap tests. Pap tests require an appointment. Please call our Provincial office at 1-800-739-7367 or 604-731-4252 to book an appointment for your pap test.
- IMPORTANT UPDATE: Please call the clinic number (604-302-4734) during clinic hours before coming to the clinic, as we have to do a COVID-19 screening before we are able to see clients in the clinic.
- The pre-screening helps ensure we can see and provide care to clients in the most efficient and effective way possible. We may not be able to provide the services without this pre-screening. Thank you for understanding.
- If the specific service you are seeking is not listed here, please call Sex Sense on 1-800-739-7367 toll-free to confirm that this clinic is able to offer the service you require.
Free with MSP
Languages spoken: English, Punjabi
- STI testing and treatment
- HIV testing
- Birth control
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy counseling
- Pregnancy test
- Free condoms
- Pap testing
- Annual exams and STI testing are available once a month by appointment only.
- The specific services provided in each of our clinics are clinician dependent and may vary from clinic to clinic.