You are here
Castlegar Options for Sexual Health Clinic
1007 2nd Ave
Castlegar, BC V1N 1Y4Canada
Contact: (250) 608-7592
Drop-in Hours: Sunday:
- CLOSED: October 12th Drop-in for ALL Services, every other Tuesday 5 - 7 pm
- Effective June 1st, we are resuming the option of in-clinic, non-urgent services for essential sexual and reproductive health care.
- With safety measures in place, most of our clinics can see patients for birth control, STI testing and treatment, pregnancy testing and options, and Pap testing.
- Clinical services will be based on the availability of clinical staff, and the ability to meet the requirements for social distancing.
- If the specific service you are seeking is not listed here, please call Sex Sense on 1-800-739-7367 toll-free to confirm that this clinic is able to offer the service you require.
- For non-essential services, please call (1-800-739-7367) or email optionsforsexualhealth.org/sex-sense/ Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Please check the OPT website for changes to clinical hours or closures.
Free with MSP
Languages spoken: English
- STI testing and treatment
- HIV testing
- Birth control
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy counseling
- Pregnancy test
- Free condoms
- Pap testing
- The specific services provided in each of our clinics are clinician dependent and may vary from clinic to clinic.