You are here
Cool Aid Community Health Centre
713 Johnson Street
Victoria, BC V8W 1M8Canada
Appointment Hours: Sunday:
- Call early in the day for an appointment (appointments are first come, first served).
- This is not a walk-in clinic. Services are only for patients of Cool Aid.
- COVID 19 UPDATE: New health centre and pharmacy hours:
- - 9-4:30 Monday to Thursday until further notice
- - No change for Fridays: 9-3
- - No change for Saturdays: 10-2
- While the risk of infection remains low at the present time, we are strongly encouraging our clients to connect with us via telephone to address their concerns where possible.
- We feel this is a good first step to start reducing crowding and reduce risk of transmission in the community.
- If you are a health clinic client, you will be able to speak with a doctor, nurse or pharmacy team member and they will address your medical concern via telephone at 250-385-1466 or by email at medicalreception@CoolAid.org.
Free with MSP
Languages spoken: English
- STI testing and treatment
- HIV testing
- HIV testing (point of care)
- Birth control
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy counseling
- Pregnancy test
- Free condoms
- Needle supply
- PrEP Referrals & Prescribers
- Services only available to patients of Cool Aid. The clinic does not accept walk-in patients.