You are here
Courtenay Options for Sexual Health Clinic
961 England Avenue
Courtenay, BC V9N 2N7Canada
Drop-in Hours: Sunday:
- COVID 19 UPDATE: Most services will be initiated via telephone assessments.
- Effective June 1st, we are resuming the option of in-clinic, non-urgent services for essential sexual and reproductive health care.
- With safety measures in place, most of our clinics can see patients for birth control, STI testing and treatment, pregnancy testing and options, and Pap testing.
- Clinical services will be based on the availability of clinical staff, and the ability to meet the requirements for social distancing.
- Most services will be initiated via telephone assessments. Since clinic hours may suddenly change, please check back here regularly for updates.
- For non-essential services, please call (1-800-739-7367) or email optionsforsexualhealth.org/sex-sense/ Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- DROP IN FOR ALL SERVICES
Free with MSP
- Low cost for birth control.
Languages spoken: English
- STI testing and treatment
- HIV testing
- Birth control
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy counseling
- Pregnancy test
- Free condoms
- Pap testing
- Public health nurses available to provide HIV, hepatitis and syphilis testing as well as HPV and hepatitis A / B vaccines.
- The specific services provided in each of our clinics are clinician dependent and may vary from clinic to clinic.