You are here
Cranbrook Options for Sexual Health Clinic
Community Connections Society
209 16th Avenue North
Cranbrook, BC V1C 5S8Canada
Drop-in Hours: Sunday:
- This clinic is BY APPOINTMENT only due to COVID. COVID 19 UPDATE: Effective June 1st, 2020, we are resuming the option of in-clinic, non-urgent services for essential sexual and reproductive health care.
- With safety measures in place, most of our clinics can see patients for birth control, STI testing and treatment, pregnancy testing and options, and Pap testing.
- Clinical services will be based on the availability of clinical staff, and the ability to meet the requirements for social distancing. If the specific service you are seeking is not listed here, please call Sex Sense on
- 1-800-739-7367 toll-free to confirm that this clinic is able to offer the service you require.
- IUD services are offered on specific clinic days only. If you would like an IUD please call the clinic to discuss, and find out which dates are available.
- Most services will be initiated via telephone assessments. Since clinic hours may suddenly change, please check back here regularly for updates.
- For non-essential services, please call (1-800-739-7367) or email optionsforsexualhealth.org/sex-sense/ Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Please check the OPT website for changes to clinical hours or closures
Free with MSP
Languages spoken: English
- STI testing and treatment
- HIV testing
- Birth control
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy counseling
- Pregnancy test
- Free condoms
- Pap testing
- Low cost birth control and emergency contraception available.
- The specific services provided in each of our clinics are clinician dependent and may vary from clinic to clinic.