You are here
Creston Options for Sexual Health Clinic
Creston Public Health Unit
312 15th Avenue
Creston, BC V0B 1G0Canada
Drop-in Hours: Sunday:
- 2nd and 4th Tuesday UPDATE: Effective June 1st, we are resuming the option of in-clinic, non-urgent services for essential sexual and reproductive health care.
- With safety measures in place, most of our clinics can see patients for birth control, STI testing and treatment, pregnancy testing and options, and Pap testing.
- Clinical services will be based on the availability of clinical staff, and the ability to meet the requirements for social distancing. If the specific service you are seeking is not listed here, please call Sex Sense on
- 1-800-739-7367 toll-free to confirm that this clinic is able to offer the service you require.
- Most services will be initiated via telephone assessments. Since clinic hours may suddenly change, please check regularly for updates.
- For non-essential services, please call (1-800-739-7367) or email optionsforsexualhealth.org/sex-sense/ Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Free with MSP
Languages spoken: English, French, German, Spanish
- STI testing and treatment
- HIV testing
- Birth control
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy counseling
- Pregnancy test
- Free condoms
- Referrals for all STI blood work (HIV, syphilis, hepatitis B & C)
- Pap and STI testing by appointment.
- All other services available on a drop-in basis.
- The specific services provided in each of our clinics are clinician dependent and may vary from clinic to clinic.