You are here
Fernie Options for Sexual Health Clinic
Fernie Health Centre
1501 5th Avenue
Fernie, BC V0B 1M0Canada
Drop-in Hours: Sunday:
- This clinic is now BY APPOINTMENT only due to COVID. Every Tuesday 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m (Jan-Mar)
- 1st & 3rd Tuesday 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. (Apr-Dec)
- COVID 19 UPDATE: Effective June 1st, we are resuming the option of in-clinic, non-urgent services for essential sexual and reproductive health care.
- With safety measures in place, most of our clinics can see patients for birth control, STI testing and treatment, pregnancy testing and options, and Pap testing.
- Clinical services will be based on the availability of clinical staff, and the ability to meet the requirements for social distancing.
- If the specific service you are seeking is not listed here, please call the Cranbrook Options for Sexual Health Clinic at 250-423-8274 or call Sex Sense at
- 1-800-739-7367 toll-free to confirm that this clinic is able to offer the service you require.
- Since clinic hours may suddenly change, please check regularly for updates.
- For non-essential services, please call (1-800-739-7367) or email optionsforsexualhealth.org/sex-sense/ Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Free with MSP
Languages spoken: English
- HIV testing
- Birth control
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy counseling
- Pregnancy test
- Free condoms
- Pap testing
- Also providing sexual health education and counseling services, including STI information and support.
- The specific services provided in each of our clinics are clinician dependent and may vary from clinic to clinic.