You are here
Tri-Cities Youth Clinic (Newport Public Health)
205 Newport Drive, 2nd floor
Port Moody, BC V3H 5C9Canada
Drop-in Hours: Sunday:
Appointment Hours: Sunday:
- Due to the COVID-19 response, clinic availability is subject to change. Please call the clinic in advance. Do not go to the clinic without calling first. Please phone 604-614-7688.
Free of charge
Languages spoken: English
- STI testing and treatment
- HIV testing
- HIV testing (point of care)
- Birth control
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy counseling
- Pregnancy test
- Services offered for youth age 21 and under.
- Free contraception is available up to age 19.
- Individuals aged 19-21 may obtain up to three months of birth control free; prescription required after initial 3 months.
- Emergency contraception available to women aged 21 and under.
- Pap testing only if referred during a previous appointment.