For health providers
You are here
The BC Centre for Disease Control has recently its HIV testing course
Nov 26, 2021 by Jay McBain, Senior Practice Lead for STI/HIV, Clinical Prevention Services, BC Centre for Disease Control
This self directed online course, offered by the BC Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC), is intended for Registered Nurses and other health care professionals who offer HIV testing or prevention services in their communities of workplace.
The goals of the HIV Testing Online Course are:
- To provide the foundation for Nurses to competently provide HIV testing services in their communities, and;
- To enhance knowledge around HIV prevention and testing strategies, services and resources
Please share this opportunity within your networks. The course is 4-5 hours in length and a certificate of completion is available to learners who have completed all course requirements.
How to register for the course
- Self registration is available through: https://learninghub.phsa.ca/Courses/23143/hiv-testing-course
- Click the Register button - this will take you to the LearningHub login page.
- From there you can log into your existing LearningHub account or create a new account.
For more information
Categories: Program updates